SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Dead Man's Valor Empty Dead Man's Valor

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm
Dead Man's Valor is a new Socom clan currenting recruiting other mature players to join it's ranks. At this time, DMV is exclusive to Socom: Confrontation, but may branch out to Socom 4 as well if it develops a base of players for it. Game time is currently after 10pm CDT during the week (which can change if we manage to pick up more players), and although we do play for fun, we like our efforts to be rewarded by playing in ranked rooms. A few things DMV looks for:

- Maturity, we are looking for players 25 and up, however, we will allow as young as 21 in certain circumstances. While we understand that age is just a number, and not always an indicator of maturity, it is still a decent guideline to follow. Nowadays, it's harder to find a good clan to game with at my age, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I want DMV to become a place of solace for the older crowd, where they can still enjoy playing the games they enjoy.

- Fun, you don't have to be the best, as long as you are fun to game with, that's what matters. Everyone loves to win, but it's been my experience that most people enjoy their game time when they play with people that are not fixated on a score, but rather hanging out and playing a game together. Besides, in learning to play the game together, people ultimately get better at the game over time. Be cool, have fun, and just hang out!

- Integrity, no cheaters, hackers, or glitchers are welcome. If you make it in and do any of the aforementioned offenses, you will be gone. We have a Zero Tolerance policy concerning these offenses, there is absolutely no reason to cheat in an online video game at all. Well, unless your junk is microscopic, and even then it's still not a good excuse and you will still be removed. No cheats, no glitch, fair play 100% of the time. Don't like that, do not apply for membership, not even joking. We also treat clanmates with respect, and while ball-busting is the name of the game, there is a line, don't cross it.

While I am aware that not many people are into Socom anymore, there is still a dedicated following and for good reason. Like many others, this clan is for Socomers, to give us a place to play and relax and enjoy ourselves. Let the other games have the kids, we are here for a deeper experience! Two things I would like to add...1) Old school Socomers will be welcomed with open arms and a glad heart, I would love to have you on-board with us. 2) Don't apply with "LEET speak", I will ignore you. I am a huge fan of the english language, so please keep the butchering of it to texting and your Facebook account, thanks.

Interested? Then send me a message and tell me why you are interested in joining Dead Man's Valor. No matter what, I hope to see you out on the battlefield! Smile

GenSpall
Tha Quill
Tha Quill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Dead Man's Valor Empty Re: Dead Man's Valor

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:01 am
I turn 21 at monday, but I don't feel like it. I have played Confrontation a lot but I didn't played since january. Feel like starting again. My past clans on Confrontation were: [5E] which was Fifth Exodus (former Shadow Elite clan with Hojborg) / [Hs] (Hysteria) / [-V-] (= ViRuS =) / [O'C] (Omega Clan) and of some Californian clans. I am from Amsterdam and I played Socom since day 1 in 2002 when I was just a little boy from 10 years old.

I would like to join DMV because I would love to play Confrontation again, with players that aren't childish, like to communicate and above all: love the game and have fun while they play it.

Just let me know, my PSN is: Progressed Smile
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 am
I was thinking about making Confrontation my full time again.. I bought COD and MOH and not having fun like I did with Socom Confrontation or even Socom 4 for that matter.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:16 pm
I'll get on con with you, I ran into cheaters last night on it, guys on my team were talking about the 2 shot cheat, theres a cheat out where guys can kill you through walls and with only 2 shots from any gun, I definitely experienced that
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm
Just tried to log on Con and the servers are down, checked the forums and sure enough, something is wrong,, go fokin figure the night I wanna play Socom I can't,, same ol shit with Socom,, never fails to piss me off.. Love hate relationship.. LMAO. affraid
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 pm
Sony created socom to get us hooked on playing their console online and then they destroy it..

Admin likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum